Our clinic has especialized dermatologist to bring out the beauty in you.We offer various treatments to enhance your skin and look the safest way possible.Join us to achieve a visible, life changing result.Dermatology, Laser and Surgery of Nagem team of board certified dermatologists and physician assistants provide high quality medical dermatology services for UAE patients. We understand the challenges and debilitating effects that skin disorders can pose and strive to provide long-lasting treatment options that ease symptoms and improve your quality of life. Our medical dermatologists have extensive experience treating acne, acne scarring, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, vitiligo, moles, cysts, skin tags, hyperhidrosis, and numerous types of skin cancer.
We provide medical dermatology for men and women, as well as adolescents to ensure healthy-looking skin. We also offer pediatric dermatology for children. Our dermatologists provide treatments for all races, skin tones, and pigments. Learn more about the medical dermatology services offered at our Dubai dermatology practice below.
- ACNE TREATMENT
- SKIN CANCER TREATMENT
- MOLE / CYST / SKIN TAG
- HYPERHIDROSIS / MIRADRY®
Our dermatologists understand that a smooth, youthful-looking complexion can inspire confidence and help patients look and feel their best. We specialize in numerous cosmetic dermatology treatments and can combine different modalities, including laser skin care techniques, photorejuvenation therapy, and non-surgical solutions to improve skin texture and tone. Our medical grade chemical peels can promote healthy-looking skin, Sclerotherapy and light-based treatments can reduce spider veins or varicose veins, and minimally invasive laser therapy can improve the appearance of cellulite.
Our leading hair surgeon can also restore a fuller, natural-looking head of hair using the latest hair restoration techniques. Learn how these cosmetic dermatology services offered at our Flatiron practice can achieve a more youthful-looking appearance.
- CHEMICAL PEELS
- SKIN REJUVENATION
- LASER VEIN TREATMENT
- CELLULITE TREATMENT
- HAIR RESTORATION
Dermatology, Laser and Surgery of Nagem also offers non-surgical treatments to achieve natural-looking results with little-to-no recovery time necessary. Cosmetic injectables can further complement your dermatology results by reducing fine lines and wrinkles without undergoing facial surgery. We offer a variety of cosmetic injections at our dermatology practice in Dubai
Our plastic surgeon also offers non-surgical body contouring to slim and shape problem areas. CoolSculpting® can remove stubborn fat from the midsection, flanks, thighs, and neck. See how these non-surgical procedures can benefit you.
- COSMETIC INJECTABLES
Dermatology covers the following spectrum:
- Skin cancer prevention and therapy: Complete body mole check by means of reflected-light microscopy
- Varicose veins: Diagnosis of Vein diseases, ambulant Vein surgery
- Wrinkle treatment: ReFirme Face: Skin Tightening, Skin Rejuvenation
- ReFirme Body: Body shaping and Anti-Cellulite Therapy
- ReFirme Legs: Treatment of varicose veins and spiders veins
- Treatment of pigmented moles and enlarged red blood vessels
- Permanent hair removal
- Allergic skin and mucous membrane diseases
- Allergy testing
- Atopic eczema (Neurodermatitis)
- Eczema, rashes, itching
- Infectious diseases of the skin
- Sexually transmitted diseases: genital smear tests and blood samples collected at the surgery
- Fungal diseases
- Hair and scalp problems, including loss of hair or dandruff
- Nail infections
- Removal of warts, cysts, moles, benign and malignant skin tumours
- Rosacea & Couperose
- Acne and unclean skin
- Hyperhidrosis : Excessive sweating